Protection Care Plan
Prevent “Middle of the Night” Plumbing Emergencies for One Low Cost!
While we here at Aztec Plumbing & Drains want to be the name you turn to for all your plumbing repair and installation needs, we also know how costly being a homeowner can be, and we know that in many cases the last thing you want to deal with is yet another costly repair. In fact, the most satisfying thin for us is knowing that our customers have plumbing systems which are durable, long-lasting, and stress free. We want to help your home stay there, and we can help you do that through our Protection and Care Plan!
Our Protection and Care Plan is a high-quality maintenance plan designed to protect and maintain your plumbing in order to prevent serious problems and give you an accurate, honest picture of the condition of your plumbing. For one low cost, this plan includes a complete, 100-point plumbing inspection on your home once a year, including checking many of the components that many of the other guys don’t bother with. Plus, if you do need a plumbing service, plan members also get awesome discounts and even some free services! Our plan is designed to help you prevent those costly plumbing emergencies and even the minor issues like clogs and leaks. When these problems don’t happen, you keep more money in your pocket. That’s something everyone can get behind.
Interested in signing up for our Protection and Care plan? Call Aztec Plumbing & Drains at (239) 232-2012 today!
What’s included in the plumbing preventative maintenance plan?
Our maintenance plan is one of the most thorough and comprehensive plans you’ll find anywhere. Not only do we help you keep your plumbing in good condition and working smoothly, but you’ll receive a number of extra perks as a plan member as well!
Plan members receive:
- One, 100-point inspection per year-This includes checking for problems in your drains and sewer lines, water lines, sinks and faucets, bathtubs, showers, toilets, garbage disposals, dishwashers, and more!
- 10% discount on repairs-Another perk for you as a VIP member of the Aztec family.
- One free minor diagnostic call per year-Need us to come out to see what the problem is? The first call is on us.
- Flush/drain water heater (if applicable)-Because of minerals present in the water, water heaters often fill up with sediment, which can cause leaks and diminish the amount of available hot water. Our maintenance plan includes routinely flushing out that sediment to prevent these problems.
- Replace toilet flapper (if needed)-Prevents water waste caused by leaking toilets.
- Replace faucet aerator (if needed)-Allows your faucets to flow properly and prevents annoying dripping.
- Treat your drains with Bio One-Helps keep your drain lines free of clogs using an environmentally friendly drain cleaner.
- Test you water for chlorine and hardness-We have the worst water in the country. See how clean (or not) yours is.
- Get a 2-year warranty on all repairs-We guarantee the quality of our work for 2 years, giving you peace of mind.
- Priority Service-You're now a VIP; we put you ahead of all non-priority members when it comes to who we serve first.
Friendly Pricing, No Commitments!
One of the last things you want to do as a homeowner is sign on to yet another contract. While it seems like all of the rest of the guys out there want you to sign up for at least a year or more, we here at Aztec Plumbing & Drains offer you our protection plan for as long as you want, with no-questions-asked cancellation at no cost. Contact us anytime you’d like to stop being on the protection plan. It’s as simple as that. Sign up for just one month, or stay on for as long as you own your home, the choice is up to you. We even have two convenient pricing options!
The Customer Protection Plan has two different prices available! Sign up for the low price of just $12 per month, or $144 for the entire year! That’s roughly the price of two bottles of Drain-O per month. But unlike the liquid drain cleaners, our maintenance services don’t risk damaging your plumbing!
Call to Sign up for the Protection Plan Today!
Aztec was very helpful and quickly responded to a problem. I am happy with their solution.- Jim J.
Very pleased with the service of Aztec Plumbing. They came recommended to me by my Handyman and I also saw the great reviews ...- Nancy J.
I had Aztec come out in March for a plumbing problem in the guest bath. It was fixed the same day and I signed up for the ...- Phyllis S.
These guys are super, efficient and affordable. Would highly recommend.- Jo-Ann G.
Once again we could not be more pleased with Aztec Plumbing. We had an annual inspection of our whole house water filtration ...- Michael M.
Great company! Troy was Prompt, efficient,pleasant. No gimmicks! Great work & fair prices . Highly recommended!- Ven H.
Aztec is consistently superior to any and all other plumbing companies. We have had Jan Harris replace most of the old ...- Beverly A.
Arrived early, explained options clearly, give me price and completed everything perfectly. We were so pleased, we had him do ...- Lyle B.