Sewer Line Services in Fort Myers
Call the Experts at Aztec Plumbing & Drains Today!
At Aztec Plumbing & Drains, we are here to solve all your sewer line problems with just one call. Whether it's a small issue or a large project, we've got you covered.
We know how instrumental sewer lines are to your home’s safety, security, and longevity.
Whether it’s repairing a broken line, replacing a worn-out line, or even installing new lines for your septic or sewer system, you can depend on us to get it done.
We genuinely care about your home, and our sewer line professionals are committed to protecting it and keeping you and your family living safe and stress-free through quality plumbing services.
What Causes Sewer Line Damage?
Over time, wear and tear from general use can cause these lines to corrode, particularly if they’re constructed from metal like cast iron or galvanized steel.
Your sewer line carries wastewater and other substances that flow through your drains to the public sewer line or your septic tank system, ensuring safe disposal.
As such, these lines need to be durable, strong, and properly constructed to ensure they remain sealed and avoid leaks.
Professional Sewer Clog Removal
As time passes, sewer lines can accumulate debris that eventually builds up into a clog that stops all of your home’s drains from working or flowing normally.
However, it may also be best to simply dig a small hole and cut out the clogged section of the line, then replace it with an entirely new pipe.
If the line as a whole is showing signs of wear, we will often recommend replacing the entire line for cost-effectiveness.
10 Signs You Need Sewer Line Repairs
- Frequent sewer backups or clogs that occur even after clearing the lines.
- Foul odor coming from drains or sewage backups in multiple fixtures.
- Soggy or wet spots in your yard, indicating a possible sewer line leak.
- Slow drainage or gurgling noises in toilets, sinks, or showers.
- Cracks in your foundation or basement walls.
- Presence of mold or mildew growth in areas near your sewer lines.
- Persistent sewer flies or rodent infestations in your property.
- Age of the sewer line, typically older than 50 years.
- Tree roots infiltrating the sewer line, causing repeated blockages.
- Evidence of corrosion, deterioration, or damage in the sewer line, such as visible cracks or collapses.
Sewer Line Replacement in Fort Myers
Replacing a sewer line can sometimes be done with trenchless methods, but in other cases, it may not be feasible.
If the time comes when we have to dig up your sewer line and replace it completely, we do so using the latest tools and training to ensure the best results.
We believe in caring for your property and do everything possible to make the process minimally invasive.
If you’ve got an issue with your sewer line, trust the experts at Aztec Plumbing & Drains to get it resolved as soon as possible. Contact us today to schedule a service estimate.